Detroit Tigers Opening Day Tickets - 4/1 vs. CLE @ 1:10PM EDT
- Winning Bid: $650.00
Name Date Bid u***********7WINNING Mar 28, 2021 05:08:19 PM EDT $650.00 u***********8 Mar 27, 2021 05:56:44 PM EDT $625.00 u***********4 Mar 27, 2021 02:13:22 PM EDT $600.00 u***********8 Mar 27, 2021 05:56:29 PM EDT $600.00 u***********7 Mar 27, 2021 01:24:28 PM EDT $550.00 u***********4 Mar 27, 2021 10:51:44 AM EDT $500.00 u***********7 Mar 27, 2021 01:24:00 PM EDT $425.00 u***********4 Mar 27, 2021 10:27:17 AM EDT $400.00 u***********7 Mar 27, 2021 10:40:07 AM EDT $400.00 u***********7 Mar 27, 2021 10:39:48 AM EDT $350.00 u***********7 Mar 27, 2021 10:39:37 AM EDT $300.00 u***********2 Mar 27, 2021 10:24:22 AM EDT $225.00 u***********4 Mar 27, 2021 10:19:35 AM EDT $200.00 u***********2 Mar 27, 2021 10:24:02 AM EDT $200.00 u***********9 Mar 27, 2021 10:13:33 AM EDT $150.00
Two lower level tickets to the Home Opener of the Detroit Tigers against the Cleveland Indians on Thursday, April 1 at Comerica Park. First pitch scheduled for 1:10PM EDT.
Net proceeds benefit the Detroit Tigers Foundation.
Ticket Location: Section 116, Row 3, Seats 14-15
AUCTION CLOSES WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31 AT 12:00PM EDT.
- Parking for one car included. Game tickets and parking voucher will be delivered via e-mail the day before a game. No physical ticket will be delivered.
- All Sales Final.
- REFUND POLICY: No refunds will be issued if guests are unable to attend the specified game nor will tickets be transferred to a different date. If the game is postponed, tickets will be transferred to the new date. A refund will only be administered if the game is permanently canceled or attendance is discontinued due to Major League Baseball (MLB) and/or state / local government restrictions.
- Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
COVID-19 Stadium Policies
- All attendees will be required to complete a Gameday Wellness survey no more than 24 hours prior to entering Comerica Park.
- Facemasks will be mandatory at all times except when actively eating or drinking at a fan's assigned seating location. Neck gaiters, bandanas and masks with valves are not permitted.
- All points of sale will require cashless payment methods. Reverse ATM's will be installed at Comerica Park ahead of the Home Opener, and contactless parking can be reserved in advance through The District Detroit mobile app.
- Fans will be seated in pods with at least six feet of physical distance between other groups.
- Select concession locations will be open, and food & beverage items can be ordered via mobile phone for express pick-up.
- Physical distance signage and concourse decals have been installed to decrease contact near higher-traffic areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers with CDC-recommended products are located through the Comerica Park concourse.
- Significant enhancements to cleanliness, disinfecting the venue to CDC standards including the use of UV-light technology.
- All bags, purses and clutches are now prohibited, with medical or diaper bags being the exceptions.
Shipping charges will be added to the final bid price of each item. The shipping rates are:
- Continental U.S. = $0.00
- Alaska, Hawaii = $0.00
- Canada = $0.00
- International = $0.00
A valid shipping address is required for all deliveries. We regret that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or Rural Routes. As a signature is required upon delivery, please ensure that someone is at the delivery address to accept and sign for the package during regular business hours. Regular business hours are 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery after the auction closes.
Duties and Taxes
All net proceeds will be donated to charity. As of January 1, 2011 please note that all bid amounts for charity auctions are inclusive of applicable sales tax. All International customers are responsible to pay for all applicable duty and customs charges. Your local government determines duty and customs charges depending on where the merchandise is made and what it is made out of. When placing an order on MLB.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be incurred by you. You should contact your local customs office for further information.
MLB.com Auctions accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal only. PayPal can only be accepted for “Buy Now” purchases; we do not accept checks, money orders, or any other payment methods.If you are the winning bidder, the card you entered to bid will automatically be charged for this purchase. If you are a returning user please make sure that your credit card information is updated before bidding. As a courtesy we will attempt to contact you if your credit card is not processed successfully, but should it fail we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
Conditions of Sale
Items are sold in "as-is" condition. Due to the unique nature of each item, all sales are final. It is up to the discretion of MLB.com whether or not a return request will be accepted. In rare cases of shipping damages, please contact MLB.com Customer Service within 48 hours of delivery for return instructions.
If you have a question about product, payment, or shipping status please click here to contact us, Major League Baseball Auction Customer Service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM EST. If you have questions about bidding, bid retraction, auction format, or registration please consult our Frequently Asked Questions section which may help answer your questions and clarify many of our policies.